This is an exciting time to be a part of the AAOS as we work with surgeons like you to advance the orthopaedic profession. As a show of appreciation, we have teamed up with Commerce Bank to offer you a personal credit card exclusive to our members that will help show your AAOS pride with every purchase.
Special benefits for AAOS members include:
- No annual fee
- Earn up to 3% Cash Back1 in top categories every day, with no opt-in or point caps
- 3% Cash Back1 on streaming, cable and ridesharing services2
- 2% Cash Back1 at gas stations, restaurants and fast food locations2
- 1% Cash Back1 on all other purchases.3 Cash Back1 is applied as a statement credit.
- Redeem your points for travel rewards or gift cards to your favorite shopping locations. Our “bonus point” categories allow you to accumulate points rapidly.
- Built-in fraud protection with Visa® Zero Liability.4 Commerce works 24/7 to detect, prevent and resolve fraud. And if, by chance, an unauthorized transaction does occur, you won’t be held liable.
Commerce Bank is looking forward to helping you show your pride and honor of being part of the AAOS. Our application takes just a few minutes to complete and you can expect a quick response.
1. A Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit. The statement credit will reduce your balance, but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment. Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards and travel may vary. Visit commercebank.com/rewardsterms for full rewards program details.
2. Please note that merchants self-select the category in which transactions will be listed and some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the category you might expect. Purchases made using Near Field Communication (NFC), virtual wallets, or similar technology may not be eligible for bonus points.
3. "Purchases" refers to "Net Merchandise Purchases" meaning purchases of merchandise or services on the Account, less any returned merchandise credits or service credits posted to the Account. Net Merchandise Purchases does not include Cash Advances, Balance Transfers or transactions using Convenience Checks or any associated fees. Other exclusions apply.
4. Customer must notify Commerce Bank within 60 days of receiving statement with unauthorized account activity.